For technologists, pathologists, residents, scientists or anyone else interested in immunohistochemistry.
On Friday, October 25, 2019, the cIQc will be holding our 2019 Technical Workshop: The Finer Details of IHC Readout . Speakers will include Dr. Carol Cheung (UHN), Dr. Emina Torlakovic (Saskatchewan Health Authority, cIQc), John Garratt (cIQc) and Nadia Gale (Vancouver Coastal Health).
- Based on the webinar series “Epitopically Speaking…” learn the important difference between reading and interpreting IHC staining in tissues.
- Learn how to design, implement and interpret the results of iCAPCs (immunohistochemistry Critical Assay Performance Controls ) to improve consistency and quality of staining in your laboratory.
- See a demonstration of the new online IHC readout proficiency modules to be offered by the cIQc/CAP-ACP that will provide on-going CME to technologists and pathologists. Participants at the workshop will receive free registration for one module of choice.
- Learn how to design and maintain a tissue control bank for IHC using four normal tissues that will cover the majority of your Class I testing.
- More content to be announced!
Vancouver Eye Care Centre
Lecture Theatre (Room 100)
2550 Willow Street